Senior Bilingual (English & French) Business Systems Analyst
Mariner Partners in Saint John, NB
Founded in 2003, Mariner has a team of over 200 people serving our clients across four business lines. We believe in technologies that make working lives smarter and easier. For more than fifteen years, we have delivered solutions that help telecom operations people make better decisions. We firmly believe analytics and automation should be used in a positive, human-centered way; empowering knowledge workers to achieve higher-value outcomes in their working lives, while helping service providers compete on the global stage.
We are the largest privately held consultancy in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has one of the deepest pools of IT, Cybersecurity, Change Management, and technical expertise in Atlantic Canada, serving clients across the public sector, utilities, healthcare, financial, and ICT industries.
To help in our planned growth, we are recruiting for a Senior Bilingual (English & French) Business Systems Analyst for upcoming opportunities to support our public sector clients. The Senior Bilingual Business Systems Analyst will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible to work closely with clients to ensure alignment and coordination of gathering business requirements and ensure the business requirements align and are met by the information technology requirements. As well, you will be required to document any new processes that will support the businesses in delivery of their program and services. You will foster and maintain close working relationships with various client stakeholders to ensure the business and information technology requirements align.
- Lead/participate in the development and presentation of business/value cases.
- Lead/participate in the development of business requirements to support business/value cases.
- Assist in the development and implementation of solutions to meet the strategic objectives and goals.
- Contributeperspective to project teams.
- Document workflow processes and use cases.
- Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions. Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Document session results which include business processes, requirements and analysis gathering and design, etc.
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools.
- Must have knowledge and experience in the use of information and communications technologies.
- Must have knowledge and experience in strategic planning and change management.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must have experience in public sector/government.
- Possess experience in stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Must be bilingual (English & French).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 7-10 years of industry relevant experiencewithprogressive experience in software related projects, including testing and documentation.
- CCBA(Certified Certificate in Business Analysts) or CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional)certificationor equivalentis an asset.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!