Full Time / Shared Position
Ocean View Continuing Care Centre in Eastern Passage, NS, Canada & The Birches in Musquodoboit Harbor, NS, Canada
Facility: Ocean View Continuing Care Centre & The Birches Nursing Home
Locations: Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia and Musquodoboit Harbor, Nova Scotia
Job Category: Physiotherapist
Position Available: Full-Time 1.0 FTE
Ocean View and The Birches are Registered Charities that work together to share services to best meet the needs of the residents. In total there are 213 beds in our facilities.
Reporting to the Director Therapeutic Services, the Physiotherapist provides clinical care for the residents using a holistic approach. Collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to ensure the highest standards are met including the supervision of the Physiotherapy/OT Assistant staff is a requirement of this position.
- Licensed in good standing as a Physiotherapist in Nova Scotia.
- Management Training or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact effectively with residents and staff.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a passion for leading others to excel.
- Experience working with a diverse and aging clientele is preferred.
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Orientation
- A supportive work environment
Salary / Benefits: We offer a comprehensive compensation package including: a pension plan, attractive health/dental plan, and a competitive salary.
Hours of Work: The regular hours of work for this position are intended to be 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Given the scope and responsibility of the role, on-call availability/flexibility may also a requirement.
Please be aware that Ocean View and The Birches are pet friendly environment that is home to several animals including cats, birds, and rabbits.
Please direct all applications to:
Or Fax to: 902-465-4929