Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll be responsible for supporting our team of Customer Success Representatives and building strong relationships with our customers. You will be dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint through personalized support. You will be the primary point of contact for your customers, responsible for training and onboarding and driving product adoption to increase their lifetime with Dash Hudson. You will provide troubleshooting support and answer customer inquiries. You collaborate with other team members on special projects to help achieve our team goals of retention and customer growth.
- Maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times.
- Train and onboard new and existing customers on Dash Hudson
- Support and assist customers while managing our in-platform chat system (Intercom).
- Troubleshoot with customers to help resolve technical issues and answer platform-related questions.
- Create social media insights reports and presentation decks, using the Dash Hudson platform
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to provide support for key accounts as required.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support, train, and engage with prospective customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to provide value, gather feedback and drive adoption.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and expansion opportunities, a KPI that you're responsible for.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions for your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Manage your account list, providing all customers with exceptional service. You will need to be hyper-organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You're passionate about building relationships. Presenting to customers comes naturally to you - from digital coordinators and small business owners to social media executives.
- You have a customer-first mentality.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both.
- You have a strong interest in learning new technologies and the ability to learn quickly and take initiative to do so.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- 1-2 years of post-graduate experience, including customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in business, communications or a related field
- SaaS or start-up experience is an asset
- Experience in digital, social media marketing and related technologies is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner.
- Excellent organization and time management skills. You excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.