Apprentice Technicians (Moncton Location)
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to
solidify ourselves as the "Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Fixing cars is your passion; if you didn't know better, you would think you were born with a wrench in your hand. You have the knowledge; you have the Red Seal…but you are looking for a career. A company to take you places, a company to understand your worth, your expertise, your vision.
You found us.
TriStar Mercedes-Benz in Moncton is seeking Automotive Apprentices to join our team. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Licensed Automotive Apprentice, you will have excellent diagnostic skills and pride in workmanship.
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Have a valid driver's license and be able to provide an acceptable driver's abstract
- Have a valid Motor Vehicle Inspection License
- Must be Red Seal Certified
- Inspect, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems as required
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Diagnose faults and confirm findings with supervisor
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualificationsand to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visitwww.steeleauto.com
Diversity fuels ourdesireto be your trusted destination for everything auto.Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.