Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Are you working in an automotive parts career, looking to take it up to the next level?
Fredericton Hyundai has an immediate requirement for a Parts Manager in NB. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As Parts Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of the Parts Department.You will be a strong team leader, and your previous automotive experience will ensure a proficient and profitable department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our suppliers
- Overseeing inventory, ordering and receiving
- Managing staff to ensure a successful and efficient team
- Managing financials in accordance to your department
- Working cohesively with other dealership departments
- Technical knowledge and experience in the parts and accessories industries.
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of parts and accessories, the supply chain and logistics of operating a trade distribution system.
- Ability to organize clerical work, administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation, automotive industry and trade practices.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong numeracy, written and oral communication skills.
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume with a cover letter so we can learn more about you.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visitwww.steeleauto.com