Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02)
Competition #: 6-14073 EXT
Salary: $27.73 to $34.77
Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Tracadie Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging
CLASSIFICATION: Medical Sonography Technologist-2 (SN02)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 5 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: May, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call-back
Work schedule subject to change to meet operational needs.
To perform diagnostic abdominal, obstetrical, and other ultrasound procedures, in accordance with the department's mission, philosophy, objectives, and policies within the Vitalité Health Network.
- Registered with Sonography Canada;
- Certification with the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals;
- Experience in abdominal, obstetrical, gynecological and vascular ultrasound;
- Current BLS certification;
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French is essential and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.