Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a critical piece to the growth and development of Dash Hudson's sales process. You will manage a creative and customized outreach strategy to potential customers in verticals such as fashion, beauty, luxury, travel, food, publishing, consumer electronics, and many more. Through developing and maintaining the early stages of the sales pipeline, you will contribute to the overall success of the sales team!
1. Manage Lead Generation
- Find and source new leads to go through your outreach process.
2. Custom Outreach Process
- Manage the early stages of the sales pipeline by communicating with potential customers through the outreach process.
- Customize messages to leads, and maintain a consistent follow up schedule.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to support their communications with warm leads, providing them with sales collateral.
3. Performance and Tracking
- Track the performance of daily outreach: emails sent, opened, clicked, and responded to.
- Follow leads through the outreach process, and closing gaps where any lapses may occur.
- Funnel unreached companies back into the outreach process.
A sales-minded individual that wants the challenge and opportunity to sell a market leading product
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A uniquely creative mind.
You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.