Client Services – Technology Services Division
Service New Brunswick
Client Services - Technology Services Division
Pay Band 2
Multiple Positions and Locations
The Technology Services Division at Service New Brunswick is made up of over 800 information technology professionals who are passionate about delivering excellent service to clients across GNB and beyond. The Client Services team is seeking to establish an inventory of qualified candidates to fill current and future vacancies in these exciting positions:
- Service Desk Analyst
- Asset Management Analyst
- Deskside Support Technician
- Access Management Analyst
What you will do
As a member of the Client Services team, you will be responsible for providing support for a variety of systems to clients across GNB. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality service to internal clients
- Interaction with clients via phone, in-person or virtual
- Addressing hardware and software requests
- Recording, tracking and documenting the problem-solving process
- Incident management
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user requests
- Investigating client complaints, and taking ownership of problems and seeing them to resolution
- You will have a flexible work location
- Opportunity for remote style work/flexible work arrangements for some roles
- Some roles may require occasional weekday evening and weekend work hours
- We promote a scent-reduced environment.
- Your health & safety are important to us. SNB has implemented preventative measures across the organization to ensure your health & Safety
Who you are
- You are client-centric and passionate about delivering exceptional service
- You demonstrate initiative and are adaptable, organized and solution-oriented
- You are an effective communicator and collaborator
- You are passionate about technology
You possess the following competencies:
- Analytical Thinking/Judgment
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Client Service Orientation
- Effective Interactive Communication
- Information Seeking
- Ability to Use Office Technology, Software, Applicatio
- Specialized Subject Matter Expertise and Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Need to have:
- The successful candidate must possess a two (2) year diploma at the community college level in computer technology or in a relevant discipline.
- Some weekday evening and weekend work hours may be required on occasion.
- Candidates will be required to undergo Criminal History Clearance prior to appointment.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required for some positions. Written and spoken competence in English is required for other positions.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please state your language capability on your application and ensure that preferred language for assessment is clearly identified.
Nice to have
Preference may be given to candidates who demonstrate they have training or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- ITIL certification
- Experience with basic computer hardware, software and print devices
- Experience with Windows desktop operating systems
- Extensive application support experience
- Experience with a range of diagnostic utilities
- Experience in a health-care environment
- Contact centre experience
- Experience in customer service roles
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange management tools
Subject to the response to this competition, an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered. Resumes should be in chronological order specifying education and employment in months and years including part-time and full-time employment.
$41, 600 - $58, 058 annually - Pay Band 2 - Management and Non-Union Pay Plan
What can GNB offer you?
- Comprehensive benefits package and the Public Service Shared Risk Pension Plan
- Free access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and services
- Meaningful work
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Career diversity within a single large employer
How to Apply
We encourage applicants to apply on-line at https://snb.itacit.com/itacit-career-ui/?&SID=2&CLIENT=73224542677&LANGUAGE=E by indicating competition number 2021-SNB-CS.
Apply early. The first round of applications will be reviewed in 10 days, on March 26, 2021, and future interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Service New Brunswick
850 Lincoln Rd
PO Box 1998
Fredericton, NB E3B 4Z7
Telephone: (506) 457-3580
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. We encourage and support applications from Aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who demonstrate they are among the most qualified, shall be given preference at the time of appointment.