Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the "Destination of Choice for Everything Auto" for employees and customers alike.
Do you have a keen knowledge of vehicles, and a career history based on client service? Why not combine those skills and begin your career as an Automotive Service Advisor.
Experience Hyundai is seeking a Service Advisor to join our team. As one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership's front-line client relations and service representative. Your reliable communication skills enable you to explain vehicle diagnosis, recommended necessary service work to prolong vehicle longevity, based on your communication with the technicians.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least three years' customer service experience
- Previous experience in an Automotive Service Advisor role considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who can cultivate relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
- Valid drivers' license with acceptable drivers abstract
- Full benefits package including virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualificationsand to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture and opportunities, please visitwww.steeleauto.com
Diversity fuels ourdesireto be your trusted destination for everything auto.Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day.