Englobe is distinguished by its wide range of services, its presence across Canada, its client satisfaction, and customized approach with a wide range of services from consulting, turnkey project implementation and soil treatment facilities. Over the years, Englobe's 2,300 employees have gained credibility and a reputation for people-centered values.
Englobe is proud to have been recognized with the prestigious Canada's Best Managed Companies designation for overall business performance and sustained growth.
- Full benefits package (group insurance, RRSP)
- Annual reimbursement of physical activity costs
- Skills development opportunities
- Flextime and possibility of compressed schedule
- Supporting staff to work remotely
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with our Vice President of Operational Excellence to develop and execute strategies to achieve overall corporate quality targets;
- Maintain and update our existing quality management system (ISO 9001 and ISO 17025) whilst constantly reviewing and adapting procedures as we continue to grow and add new services;
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the execution of internal and external audits;
- Work with and support operational centres to track and close non-conformances while identifying and implementing lessons learned from these;
- Lead, coordinate and manage continuous improvement process;
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies;
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Post-secondary degree in quality management or relevant field;
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in leading continuous improvements within an organization;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 17025 and ISO 45001;
- ASQ Certification would be considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, independence and ability to manage priorities;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both written and spoken.
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.