Our client is a busy construction company is looking for an Accounting Manager for their Finance function.
The nature of the Manager's work requires up to date knowledge of accounting practices and responsibility for the company's financial statements, general ledger, account reconciliations, tax compliance, and financial analysis (including but not limited to analysis of costs of operations, production, etc.).
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements (whether monthly, quarterly, half yearly or otherwise), account reconciliations, support documents & explanation of financial results
- Responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions and reporting weekly or as otherwise required
- Responsible for analysing the ongoing financial health and performance of the procurement, production and sales operations, including allocation of costs and expenses
- Transitional Duties
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experiences
- Experience in a high volume, transactional environment
- Experienced in preparing closing and preparing financial statements from start to finish
- Experience in cost and expense and business case analysis and allocations (in the areas of raw materials procurement, production, purchasing, sales, distribution, transportation, etc.)
- ERP skills in a major operational and accounting system
- Typing proficiency
- Computer skills (Microsoft Suite, Ceridian, Ceridian, SAP/ERP systems, etc.)
- Manage/prioritize, respond to and send email communications
For more information, contact Brendan Hagerty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that we can only consider candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada.