Pharmacy Assistant (1043)
Competition #: 1-12811 EXT
Salary: $20.7929 to $22.3817
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr.-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre ~ Beauséjour
CLASSIFICATION: Pharmacy Assistant (1043)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Acquires prepare, check and distribute medications and pharmaceutical products.
- High school graduation plus an accredited Pharmacy Technician program/course of over six months and up to one year;
- Ability to do mathematical calculations accurately;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.