DEPARTMENT: Pet Scan
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
JOB TYPE: Permanent part-time
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: French essential and spoken English
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Medical Imaging - Nuclear Medicine
CLASSIFICATION: Nuclear Medicine Technologist 2 (NM02)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: February, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Responsible for the execution of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine and bone densitometry procedures, quality assurance and radiation safety procedures, in accordance with standards of pratice. Perform all related duties according to departmental needs.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists;
- Current BLS certification;
- Successful completion of required certification programs for medical delegated functions specific to the service as per set time frames;
- Skills in problem solving and able to work independently;
- Good judgment, good communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.