Content Marketing Manager
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Marketing Manager will support the initiatives set by the Vice President of Marketing in order to reach marketing lead goals, and overall company revenue targets. The Content Marketing Manager must be equal parts creative and analytical-excelling at critical thinking, writing, research, data analysis, and possessing an eye for aesthetic detail. You'll be responsible for taking the lead on the execution of existing content marketing programs, as well as developing and running new campaigns and projects as the business grows.
- Create solution-focused content that drives highly qualified, on-target leads.
- Lead the editorial direction and copyediting of the Dash Hudson blog, as well as contribute 2-4 blog articles per quarter.
- Manage the SEO strategy for the Dash Hudson blog.
- Act as the lead copy editor for all Dash Hudson resources.
- Lead Dash Hudson's case study strategy including ideation, partner relations, writing, and editing in collaboration with the Head of Content.
- Develop, write, and project manage the production of whitepapers, ebooks, guides, and various resources for Dash Hudson content marketing programs.
- Write and update copy for the Dash Hudson website as needed.
- Develop copy for Dash Hudson's digital advertising campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with the PR team to ideate and create content.
- Analyze and measure the results of content marketing programs.
- Possess impeccable writing skills, with the ability to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to various audiences.
- Are a skilled researcher who takes initiative to become a subject matter expert in all areas relevant to Dash Hudson's content strategy.
- Ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Are a people person-you function highly in a team setting, and are able to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Not afraid to take on new challenges and problem-solve independently.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role. Software as a service, agency, or in-house marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in Commerce/Management with a focus in Marketing, English, Communications, or Journalism, is preferred.
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.