Customer Success Associate
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world's most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll be responsible for supporting our team of Customer Success Representatives and building strong relationships with our customers. You will be dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint through personalized support during training & onboarding, driving product adoption to increase their lifetime with Dash Hudson, and assist our Customer Success team with developing customized customer care for each of our brands.
What You Will Do
Some key responsibilities you'll have:
- Maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times.
- Train and onboard new and existing customers on Dash Hudson.
- Support and assist customers while managing our in-platform chat system (Intercom).
- Troubleshoot with customers to help resolve technical issues and answer platform-related questions.
- Create Insights Reports/Decks, using insights and tools within Dash Hudson.
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to provide support for key accounts as required.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support, train, and engage with prospective customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to provide value, gather feedback and drive adoption.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and expansion opportunities, a KPI that you're responsible for.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions for your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Manage your account list, providing all customers with exceptional service. You will need to be hyper-organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You're passionate about building relationships. Presenting to customers comes naturally to you - from digital coordinators and small business owners to social media executives.
- You have a customer-first mentality.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner.
- Customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing direct relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in business, communications or a related field.
- SaaS/Software industry experience is an asset
- Knowledge of digital/ social media marketing and related technologies is an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson's hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you require accessibility accommodations while applying for this position, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.