Customer Success Associate
About the Role
At Dash Hudson we marry automation and smart tools with a high touch human component to deliver exceptional service. We think of our customers as part of the Dash Hudson fam-providing a best-in-class customer experience is at the root of everything we do.
As a Customer Success Associate, you'll be responsible for supporting our team of Customer Success Representatives and building strong relationships with our customers. You will be dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience at every touchpoint through personalized support during training & onboarding, driving product adoption to increase their lifetime with Dash Hudson, and assist our Customer Success team with developing customized customer care for each of our brands.
What You Will Do
Some key responsibilities you'll have:
- Maintain product expertise of the Dash Hudson platform at all times.
- Train and onboard new and existing customers on Dash Hudson.
- Support and assist customers while managing our in-platform chat system (Intercom).
- Troubleshoot with customers to help resolve technical issues and answer platform-related questions.
- Create Insights Reports/Decks, using insights and tools within Dash Hudson.
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to provide support for key accounts as required.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support, train, and engage with prospective customers.
- Nurture existing customer relationships to provide value, gather feedback and drive adoption.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and expansion opportunities, a KPI that you're responsible for.
- Provide strategic insights and solutions for your accounts. Their success is your success.
- Manage your account list, providing all customers with exceptional service. You will need to be hyper-organized and have excellent time management skills.
- You're passionate about building relationships. Presenting to customers comes naturally to you - from digital coordinators and small business owners to social media executives.
- You have a customer-first mentality.
- You aren't afraid to take on challenges and learn new technologies. You have the confidence to figure out the unknown.
- You have equally strong communication and critical thinking skills-with the ideal candidate excelling at both.
- You think outside of the box. Finding creative solutions to solve problems for your customers is what drives you.
- You care about what you do and about those around you. You love working as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain challenging situations in a concise and user friendly manner.
- Customer-facing experience with a proven track record managing direct relationships with customers in person, online, and/or over the phone.
- Completion of a post-secondary degree in business, communications or a related field.
- SaaS/Software industry experience is an asset
- Knowledge of digital/ social media marketing and related technologies is an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what propels us forward.