Manager, Client Service Operations, Incident Manager
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Within the Bell Canada Business Market Enterprise segment, Managed Services has the overall accountability to support our customers with Day 2 activities.
The Operations Service Desk Problem/Incident Manager is accountable to provide pro-active or re-active solutions for all the different aspects of Problems 'related to customers'. Our business model is highly customer-centric, with shared accountability between Service teams for managing customer issues. This seamless approach to customer service has been a key factor in achieving Industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. Our business strategy going forward is to leverage this strong base of customer loyalty and our stream of new IP & Value Added Services. The Incident / Problem Manager plays a key role and is an integral part of the end-to-end solution.
- Available 7/24 for escalations
- Responsible to implement solutions to improve the customer experience
- Active participation on major incidents through their lifecycle in order to meet expected SLA / SLOs up to resolution
- Ability to provide leadership and technical guidance on Major Incident conference calls.
- Proactive approaches to eliminate problematic trends
- Produce and Review Post Mortem Reports in a timely manner
- Facilitate Governance meetings with various partners (Help Desk, Network & Field Services)
- Coordinate with internal teams, partners and suppliers to establish communications and manage expectations
- Ensure quality control on Problem/Incident activities
- Meet with Customer Service Account Managers on a regular basis to present results and action plans related to Problem Management activities
- Provide communications to internal business groups and executives throughout the Problems record life cycle
- Identify service improvement opportunities and analyze Risk Assessments
- The Incident Manager acts as the single point of contact for all customer escalations and service assurance related issues
- In-depth knowledge of telecommunications industry; More specifically in the following fields:
- Data Centers
- Managed Services (Voice and Data),
- LAN/WAN technologies
- Applications (e-mail, client-server applications... etc.)
- Security Solutions
- Proven customer service skills
- Meticulous and adheres to quality delivery at all times
- Maintain quality and efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multitasking and time management
- Strong analytical skills with deductive reasoning capabilities
- Technical know-how and advanced knowledge of Bell Business Market products and services
- Interest in acquiring/growing technical and business knowledge relating to one or many customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A recognized leader with a proven track record of using teamwork to create a competitive advantage
- Leader, self-sufficient, and team player who can function autonomously.
- Knowledge and training required:
- Preferred Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences degree or equivalent
- Preferred Certification training in Cisco, Juniper, F5, and similar Network Vendors
- Microsoft Office products
- ITIL Foundations
- 5 years or more industry experience
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 01/27/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.