Environmental Services Supervisor (2030)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Center / Stella Maris Hospital / Veteran's
DEPARTMENT: Environmental Services
CLASSIFICATION: Environmental Services Supervisor (2030)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Assists the department manager in their administrative functions and duties to ensure the delivery of high-quality housekeeping services. Is responsible for supervising the employees reporting to the position and doing their performance appraisals. Carries out all other related duties as per the needs of the department.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Three's years experience supervising and managing staff;
- Housekeeping experience an asset;
- Ability to use software such as Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Good interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, independence, accuracy and initiative;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an evolving and changing work environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
1. The candidate may be asked to work in other facilities in the zone.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "