Mariner Partners in Montreal, QC
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
To help in our planned growth, we are pro-actively recruiting for a Security Analyst. The role will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert for Web Access Management and Single Sign on solutions for business units and operational groups for our client
- Hands-on: Install, configure and troubleshoot web solutions in the test environments and integrate with other teams
- Efficiently manage time and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Involve others in problem solving and creative thinking
- Work independently with the technical teams to define and integrate solutions, and under direction of Access Management Architects
- Develop Access Control and Identity Management technical documentation and procedures
- Provide hands-on integration leadership to technical support teams
- Ensure compliance of IAM platforms with relevant industry standards and client's Corporate Security policies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of web server technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Working experience with Java engines (WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to quickly understand and isolate application and network issues within supported environments
- Team player - Will be required to work in partnership with different teams and groups
- Bachelor's degree or specialized college certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field
- Knowledge of SQL databases and LDAPs (Oracle Enterprise Directory, Microsoft Active Directory
- Linux/Windows system administration background and experience with Linux scripting (Shell, Perl)
- Experience with Web Identity and Access Management platforms, such as IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) or Broadcom SSO (CA SiteMinder)
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Bilingual (French & English)
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest telecom companies and leading real estate, oil & gas, financial, government and utilitites organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who love providing solutions for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!