Continuing Care Assistant
Roseway Manor is a 66-bed Long Term Care Facility located in Shelburne, NS. We are actively seeking certified Continuing Care Assistants for our Facility.
Our 66 residents come from all walks of life and have varying ranges of abilities and needs. As a Continuing Care Assistant you will seek to meet the needs of the 'whole' person through Roseway Manor's Vision, Mission and Philosphy of Care.
The successful candidate will be working under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, in providing care to residents. The CCA will assist residents in accordance to their care plans and activities of daily living.
• Provide personal care to residents, including restorative care and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Demonstrated passion in working with residents with a resident focus approach
• Ability to maintain a clean and sanitary environment
• Demonstrated communication skills (written & verbal), initiative and empathy skills
• Respectful and hardworking team player
• CCA Certificate
• Valid Police check and Vulnerable Sector check
• Standard First Aid/CPR
• Experience in a long-term care environment is considered an asset
Work With Us
"Striving toward excellence" is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan".
Potential for up to 80 hours