Web Security Analyst
Req Id: 252213
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team within IT Infrastructure is accountable for the solutions and systems that support Identity Management and Web Secure Access in the organization, both employee and customer facing.
These infrastructures include NEXUS - internal Portal for access to web applications and network elements within Bell, Global e-Security (GeS) - user authentication and Single Sign-On solution for the Bell.ca website, Bell Mobility and Retail stores such as Best Buy, Costco, etc.the ; and Bell Entry Point - multi-factor authentication and Single Sign-On for Bell employees
We are seeking a qualified resource to plan and integrate web-based Secure Access and Single Sign-On solutions. This position represents a great technical growth opportunity and is a key factor for the success of Identity & Access Management portfolio.
- Become a subject matter expert for Web Access Management and Single Sign on solutions for business units and operational groups within Bell and CGI
- Hands-on: Install, configure and troubleshoot web access solutions in the test environments and integrate with other teams within Bell
- Efficiently manage time and multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Involve others in problem solving and creative thinking
- Work independently with the technical teams to define and integrate solutions, and under direction of Access Management Architects
- Develop Access Control and Identity Management technical documentation and procedures
- Provide hands-on integration leadership to technical support teams
- Ensure compliance of IAM platforms with relevant industry standards and Bell Corporate Security policies
- Good understanding and working knowledge of web server technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Working experience with Java engines (WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Working experience with Java programming and web application development
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills - Ability to quickly understand and isolate application and network issues within supported environments
- Team player - Will be required to work in partnership with many different teams and groups, both internal and external: Vendors, Corporate Security, Enterprise Architecture, Network Operations, IT Infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree or college certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field
- Knowledge of SQL databases and LDAPs (Oracle Enterprise Directory, Microsoft Active Directory
- Linux/Windows system administration background and experience with Linux scripting (Shell, Perl)
- Experience with Web Identity and Access Management platforms, such as IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) or Broadcom SSO (CA SiteMinder)
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : London || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Read more about why Bell is considered one of Canda's Top 100 Employers.