Vitalité Health Network is looking for Pandemic Screener who are passionate about their work and wish to contribute to the health of our communities.
After clicking on APPLY, follow the instructions on the web page and complete the questionnaire. Please note that you must attach a resume to your application.
Greets individuals entering a designated facility with an active offer of the screening questionnaire provided by Public Health. The screening questionnaire supports the granting or denying permission to enter the facility while in a state of emergency or while otherwise operationally required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.