NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance Function
CLASSIFICATION: Power Engineer 2 (2020)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The work consists of ensuring the efficient and safe operation and maintenance of the energy center set at the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Center and HSMK as required. Also responsible for looking after external buildings such as dialysis in Miramichi, Dumont Partner buildings, etc. via control systems. Assume any other related duties as required by the service.
- High School Diploma or General Studies Diploma (D.E.G.);
- Third (3rd) class power engineer license;
- At least one year of experience directly associated with the duties of the position;
- Ability to perform assigned tasks without constant supervision;
- Practical knowledge in computer science;
- Recognized skills in the organization and management of the assigned workload;
- Valid driving license (minimum class 5) and good driving record;
- Ability to operate and maintain machinery in good condition;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.