Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 9000461
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2020-45931 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: RN
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Statutory Holidays, Standby and Call Back, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient, incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach.
- Must have 2 years of medical/surgical experience
- Must be willing to take Critical Care Course (if applicable) and be successful
- Advanced physical assessment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with patients, families, other departments and the multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrates initiative, accountability, and good judgement
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must also be willing to float to MSICU, NICU, and 3400
- Must be willing to accompany patients on planned and urgent ambulance transfers from Moncton (ICUs and ER) to other facilities
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by August 12, 2020.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2020- 45931 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.