Still looking for the right career opportunity?
Medavie Blue Cross is always on the lookout for top talent. We are always interested in meeting dynamic and detail-oriented individuals who align with our corporate values and our mission to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Click on "Apply Now" and send us your resume! Our team will review your profile and contact you if a position matches your skills and experience.
Remember to visit our Career page regularly and apply to any position that matches your profile, and check the possible career streams! You can also set up a job alert in your talent profile to make sure you don't miss any opportunities.
Why work for Medavie Blue Cross?
For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We're committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie - a national health organization with over 6,400 employees.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Top notch Health and Dental Benefits Program paid 100% by us, including a Health Spending Account;
- Stimulating work environment with a focus on work-life balance and wellness, including health support tools and discounts on your fitness membership;
- Diverse team of colleagues with multiple fields of expertise in an organization where we encourage personal growth
- An opportunity to give back and get involved in charitable causes as we're a not-for-profit organization and our shareholders are the communities in which we operate;
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
What you need to succeed:
- You like helping people - this is non-negotiable;
- You love being part of a team but you're also highly motivated to work independently;
- Whatever it takes attitude, you like a new challenge every day;
- You bring positivity to everything you do; you are reliable, and your team can count on you;
- Comfort in both English and French (written and spoken) is an asset.
We keep all submissions on file for six months, but please check the Career page again as we will post specific positions as they become available.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Developer, Technology