Individual Client Services Agent
Reporting to the Coordinator, Client Experience, the agent is responsible for providing quality customer service to Investments and Retirement clients. Primarily, this role serves to provide telephone support and complete administrative tasks that require proper understanding of contracts, financial products and financial transactions.
Customer Service :
- Answering calls from customers and the sales force. These requests require the interpretation of contracts and financial products in order to properly explain the fees, the reason for the fees charged on the funds and answer questions related to taxation.
- Execute document processing (email and fax) in time to process financial transactions without any delays.
- Perform change requests for clients and brokers, including changes of beneficiaries, addresses, various modifications, etc.
- Conduct information searches in client files regarding fees and changes to the file.
- Upon receipt of investment, prepare the deposit letter and contract for the client. Ensure that the details are accurate.
- Participate in the validation file and send tax slips.
- Validate and mail cheques to clients, brokers or financial institutions on a daily basis. Complete transfer forms to financial institutions.
- Bilingual - French and English - written and oral communication
- A college or university diploma in administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field or other
- Good knowledge of the regulations for individual investment options including deposits (RRSP, TFSA, LIRA, non-registered) and withdrawals (RRIF, LIF, annuities) in Canada as well as pension plans (defined benefit and defined contribution)
- Must be comfortable with financial terminology and have the ability to learn new administrative systems quickly
- Must demonstrate interpersonal, diplomatic and tact skills in order to establish positive alliances with internal and external clients, as well as with service providers
- Must demonstrate basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook, in order to be able to perform their daily work
- Must be self-sufficient
Work With Us
If this challenge corresponds to your professional aspirations and you wish to play a key role in the stimulating development of our business, please send your resume before July 10, 2020.