Vice-President of Human Resources
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION: Vice-President of Human Resources
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: September 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday and extensive availability to work outside of regular working hours
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs .
The successful candidate will report to the President and Chief Executive Officer and will work closely with the Leadership Team. Through an approach that is both strategic and transactional, they will be responsible for developing, communicating, implementing and observing best practices as well as human resource programs, policies and management processes to support Vitalité Health Network in its development and provide employees with a safe, satisfactory and stimulating work environment, while taking business challenges into consideration.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate will therefore be related to strategic provisional management of human resources, which includes talent acquisition, staffing, health, safety, direct and indirect compensation, individual performance and behaviour, skills, training, internal communications as well as manager and employee support .
- Graduate university degree in human resources management, in business administration or other education deemed equivalent;
- Ten to fifteen years' experience in a director's position, preferably in a hospital setting, in the field of human resources;
- Member of the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) considered an asset;
Demonstrated personal predispositions
- Demonstrate a strong, unifying and inspiring leadership;
- Demonstrate strategic thinking;
- Demonstrate a keen sense of proportion;
- Guide and coach managers in managing staff;
- Build and maintain effective and harmonious communication and interpersonal relations with all stakeholders in the community;
Show concern for continuous improvement by being flexible on the means but rigorous on the approaches.
Operate flexibly in ambiguity;
Ability to listen, be supportive and show openness to others;
Any combination of equivalent training and experience may be taken into consideration .
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, a detailed resumé and an action plan covering the first 90 days of your integration into the position prior to July 15, 2020.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted .
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"