Vice-President - Clinical Services
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Clinical Services
CLASSIFICATION : Vice-President - Clinical Services
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday and extensive availabitlity to work outside of regular working hours
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the President and CEO and working in close collaboration with Leadership Team colleagues, the successful candidate will pursue the integration and harmonization of clinical services and programs and contribute to the modernization and transformation of care and service delivery within the Network and province. The successful candidate will implement the vision for clinical services and guide these services toward the establishment of best practices, collaborative management and an effective interdisciplinary practice model. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the quality of the clinical programs and services delivered and their cost-effectiveness .
- Master's in business administration, public administration or health administration;
- Graduate degree in business administration or public administration or education deemed equivalent;
- 10 to 15 years' experience in a director position, preferably in a hospital setting within the clinical services field;
Demonstrated personal skills
- Exercise strategic thinking;
- Demonstrate a keen sense of proportion;
- Coach and supervise managers in managing people;
- Establish and maintain effective and harmonious communication and interpersonal relations with all stakeholders in the setting;
- Concern for continuous improvement by being flexible on the means but rigorous on the approaches;
- Ability to operate flexibly in ambiguity;
- Listening and supportive attitude with openness to others;
- Exercise strong and inspiring leadership;
- Any combination of training and experience deemed equivalent could be considered;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network. .
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "