Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Public Health - Campbellton
DEPARTMENT: Public Health
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: May 18, 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The chosen person will provide administrative support to Public Health. She will assume receptionist duties, word processing and typing duties, clinical office duties and other duties as directed.
- High School graduation or G.E.D. plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years;
- Minimum one (1) year experience;
- Ability to write letters in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Ability to manage workload and deal with multiple priorities;
- Effective communication skills and courtesy towards clients, visitors, and colleagues;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "