Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Admission/Registration/Scheduling Clerk (1007)
STATUS : Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour and/or 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of on-call or call-back service
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the manager, the candidate must execute office and reception tasks intended to help the nursing and medical staff. Perform all other tasks according to the needs of the department.
- High school graduation plus an additional administrative support program/course of over six months and up to one year or equivalent, which includes medical terminology and keyboarding;
- Successfully completed the medical terminology course;
- Recognized skills in the organization and management of the assigned workload;
- Recognized communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network .
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "