1900 - AME
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Airlines is committed to offering them all. We are currently seeking 1900 - Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join our team in Montreal, QC.
- Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems;
- Report to the Base Engineer and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company Maintenance Control Manual and Transport Canada Regulations;
- Co-ordinate parts requirements with Maintenance Management and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions;
- Comply with all company safety practices and procedures;
- Complete all required documentation and certification of journey log entries for the work accomplished related to the aircraft maintenance performed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A.M.E License Cat. "M" and/or "E";
- Minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Experience on Beech 1900 aircraft required;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- A thorough knowledge of company aircraft and their related systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills.
Work With Us
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.