Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application .
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Transitional Care
CLASSIFICATION: Licensed Practical Nurse (3014)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED DATE: March 29, 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
Rotation - 12 hour shifts
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
To give nursing care to clients under the direction of a Registered Nurse. To perform interventions and assessments according to full scope of practice.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association of Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Education and experience in medical/surgical care provision, medication administration, phlebotomy, and physical evaluation;
- Current BLS Certification;
- Good judgment and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "