Customer Service Agent
The purpose of this position is to provide quality service to clients by providing relevant information about Assumption Life's individual insurance products. Primarily, this role within the team serves to provide telephone support, as well as handle general-to-complex tasks.
- Answer questions by phone and email : this person will be responsible to answer questions on Assumption Life's active and inactive products, representing more than 50 different products and many different procedures;
- Processing of customer requests. Credit premiums, process NSFs and prepare conversion letters.
- Participates in the review and maintenance of work processes affecting their position as well as the documentation of work procedures.
- Must be fluently bilingual - French and English Excellent oral and written communications is mandatory
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Office Technology
- 2 years' experience in customer service, telephone service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and technologies
Work With Us
What we offer you:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Comprehensive rewards package including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
- A vibrant location in downtown Moncton.
- A paid volunteer day.
- A gym located in the building.
If this challenge fits your career aspirations and you wish to play a key role in the challenging development of our business, submit your application online by January 24 2020.