Talent Acquisition Advisor - Medical Services (Recruiter)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: To be determined
FACILITY: To be determined
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION: Talent Acquisition Advisor - Medical Services (Recruiter)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the successful candidate will, based on their regional mandate, help develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies for the medical sector (physicians) and work closely with the other talent acquisition advisors performing the same work for all professions, nursing and support services of Vitalité Health Network. The successful candidate will participate actively in recruitment activities based on best practices and new trends in talent acquisition. They will assist and build working relationships with all medical sector staff to attract and recruit our future physicians. They will participate actively in external staffing and will remain up-to-date on departmental realities and needs so that their recruitment initiatives meet workforce needs adequately. They will be a partner of the organization and must understand the Network's values, culture, and strategic and operational objectives to better convey these to our future physicians.
- Bachelor of business administration (human resources management or marketing option) or a related field;
- CRHA designation considered an asset;
- Four years' experience as a human resources generalist, including participation in recruitment activities;
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Practical experience in the development and deployment of recruitment initiatives within large organizations;
- Practical experience in the development and deployment of marketing strategies considered an asset;
- A combination of training and experience deemed equivalent may be considered.
- Knowledge of interview techniques;
- Ease in understanding issues (organizational needs and priorities) in terms of workforce planning and recruitment, and be result-driven;
- Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- In-depth understanding of the use of social media for recruitment purposes and of job search platforms;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Autonomy, flexibility, sound judgment, and initiative;
- Computer knowledge and skills; solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant applications;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network. .
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. The classification of this position will require evaluation/validation by the provincial Part III committee
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "