Senior Project Manager / Project Executive
Mariner Partners in Halifax, NS
In a world of increasing complexity, Mariner Innovations solves problems for businesses and their IT departments. We specialize in providing IT professional services across multiple industries.
Our professional services team is made up of experienced IT professionals, many of whom previously held CTO or CIO roles in large businesses. We have an average of 23 years of industry experience for every person on our team. From strategy to implementation to ongoing management, our professional services team has become a trusted partner to our clients.
Mariner Innovations is part of the Mariner Partners group of companies, known for investing in and building technology companies with themes of big data, software innovation, commitment to customer success and developing international growth markets. In addition to Mariner Innovations, Mariner Partners consists of Mariner xVu, Shift Energy and East Valley Ventures:
- Mariner xVu is the world leader in Software Defined Monitoring for managed and unmanaged IP video, streaming and broadband/Wi-Fi networks. Our software helps operators centrally manage the complexity required to deliver new video services with real-time visibility into subscriber experience - anywhere.
- East Valley , the start-up acceleration division of Mariner Partners, has made over 30 investments, with multiple exits, including Q1 Labs, Internet Security for Banking, sold to IBM; and Radian6, Marketing Cloud Analytics sold to SalesForce.com. The organization specializes in mentoring and providing support to entrepreneurs.
- Shift Energy's Energy Optimization System [EOS] automates the real time tuning of independent energy systems for large building complexes. The world's leading building managers are using Internet-based Big Data and low cost IoT sensors to drive down energy operational costs.
Founded in 2003, Mariner Partner's head office is located in Saint John, New Brunswick. We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team and our customers are located in major cities across Canada and in North and South America and Europe.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada's TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015's list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!
- Deliver and lead client engagements involving the implementation of ERP based solutions, including SAP, Oracle, and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Lead delivery of complex IT projects ranging from in size from $500K - $10M.
- Establish project plans and initiate projects by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities; monitor and control execution of project though Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Implementation phases.
- Provided advice and recommendations to a broad range of client executives up to and including the CXO level.
- Diverse background in business case development, organizational change, evaluation of strategic alternatives, and vendor/contract management.
- 10+ years of management and/or consulting experience, including 5+ years leading Oracle, SAP, and/or Microsoft Dynamics projects and programs.
- A record of strong leadership in initiatives involving a significant level of technology transformation and organizational change.
- Experience managing projects in one or more of the following: Public Sector, Utilities, Telecommunications, Transportation, Consumer/Retail, and Healthcare.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, IT, computer science, engineering, or related field.
- MBA and/or key professional accreditations (PMP, PROSCI, etc.) considered key assets.
I'm interested Refer a friend
share this job
Share to WeChat