Eastlink Management & Leader Development Program
Apply Now Eastlink Management & Leader Development Program
Halifax, NS, Canada Req #637
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Launch Your Career at Eastlink!
Eastlink brings you technology in a way that people would want it. We work hard to provide the best products - Internet, TV, Wireless, Telephone, and Security and Automation - to keep our customers connected to the things and people that matter the most. By putting our customers and their needs at the centre of it all we can show them something special and provide a unique brand experience. We are extremely proud of our employees and believe the best people make the best companies. As we continue to grow, our goal is to continue to attract the best people.
Eastlink is proud to offer you an opportunity to learn our business through the completion of a two year intensive program where you will gain exposure to key areas of the business, be assigned a mentor from among the senior management team, participate in leadership development training and complete and present a series of special projects. This is an elite development program which will ensure you are ready to move into a leadership position within two years.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- You have recently completed an Undergraduate degree, or will complete one this May 2019 and are looking for an opportunity to build your career.
- You are committed to investing in your professional development through continuous learning.
- You have high degree of business acumen, an entrepreneurial style, good judgment and common sense.
- You are able to achieve results through collaboration and teamwork.
- You live the Eastlink values - Accountability & Ownership, Efficient Operations, High Quality Products and Superior Customer Service.
Dedicated to representing all of the customers we serve, Eastlink embraces diversity throughout all levels of the organization and encourages members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity with Eastlink, please apply with your cover letter & resume no later than March 15, 2019.
- Pay Type Salary
- Halifax, NS, Canada