$47,320 - $63,700
(Potential for Full-time)
Based in the provincial capital, the New Brunswick Medical Society (NBMS) is the voice of the medical profession in New Brunswick, providing province-wide representation and advocacy for physicians in New Brunswick. As the provincial division of the Canadian Medical Association, the NBMS exists to represent physicians and advocate for the health of New Brunswickers.
Reporting to the Chief of Physician and Patient Engagement, the Campaign Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of Choosing Wisely Canada, in addition to a number of integrated marketing campaigns.
Who are you?
- You have proven experience and success in campaign management, specifically in developing marketing campaigns, and you have project management/advertising agency experience.
- You have related post-secondary education in business administration, marketing or communications.
- You have experience conceptualizing and executing projects through their full lifecycle.
- You are experienced in the development of marketing and project plans as well as in the management of external agency delivery and select committees.
- You possess excellent writing skills as you will regularly write copy for marketing promotions.
- You have the expertise to work within a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on campaigns and projects.
- You are an effective communicator, adept at presenting detailed factual and conceptual information on issues that require explanation and interpretation.
- You are recognized for your attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize deliverables.
- You are reliable, discrete, and conscientious.
- You effectively contribute fresh ideas and innovative solutions for your organization and members and stakeholders.
- You value a positive work culture and camaraderie with your colleagues.
- You work hard and are fun to be around.
As a Campaign Manager, you will play a significant role in the organization's output. You will execute on a number of campaigns and initiatives while you:
- Assume the lead role in managing and implementing Choosing Wisely Canada within New Brunswick.
- Coordinate key stakeholder collaboration for uptake of Choosing Wisely recommendations within health care organizations and among professionals.
- Provide operational support to the Choosing Wisely Steering Committee; convene and facilitate Steering Committee and Working Group meetings.
- Directly contribute to defining, developing, analyzing, and implementing standardized clinical appropriateness recommendations required to achieve organizational requirements and support the goals of Choosing Wisely Canada.
- Collaborate with a team of multi-disciplinary specialists to identify and coordinate Choosing Wisely projects. This may include the support of research projects and best practices in monitoring clinical appropriateness.
- Assist in the development and scaling of local and provincial Choosing Wisely project plans and support the implementation of these plans.
- Plan and manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of Choosing Wisely in addition to various other marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate communication strategies for patients and providers related to appropriateness and risks related to unnecessary exposure to tests, treatments and procedures.
- Brief external agencies, such as designers, ad agencies, printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity, and oversee their work.
- Ensure that the NBMS brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
Written and spoken competence in both official languages is preferred.
The successful candidate will be flexible to travel within the province of New Brunswick and maintain a valid driver's license.
Location and Hours:
This position is located in Fredericton, New Brunswick. You will be required to work beyond the normal business hours of 8:30am-4:30pm to accommodate client needs. However, after-work commitments are usually predictable and planned well in advance.
What can the New Brunswick Medical Society offer you?
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes paid vacation, health and dental plan, life insurance, long-term disability plan, and a matching RRSP contribution plan.
- A positive and inclusive work culture.
- Career growth and development and continuous learning opportunities.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to demonstrate on their resume how, when and where they have acquired the qualifications and skills required for this position.
- Please send a cover letter and resume in chronological order to Lisa LePage, Director of Corporate Services at the New Brunswick Medical Society firstname.lastname@example.org by August 3rd, 2018.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.