Do you like a challenge in fast-paced work environment? Are you seeking a change in scenery with rewarding opportunity? Air Borealis operates in challenging northern weather conditions where our flight operations team work diligently to ensure quality and consistent air service is provided to the people of Labrador. As a member of our flight operations team, you assume the imperative and responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of our Twin Otter fleet, working for a company that is the lifeline for the indigenous communities of Labrador. Exploring the Big Land, you'll come to work in some of the most beautiful and remote places in Canada.
Inspired by Challenge. Opportunity with Reward. Committed to Community. Chart your Course with Air Borealis!
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Industry discounts
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for Direct Entry Captain positions on the Twin Otter in Goose Bay, NL.
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 1000 hours Multi Engine
- 1000 hours PIC (pilot in command) or 2000 hours on similar aircraft type
- Must be able to obtain a clear record of conduct and Transport Canada Security Clearance
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Valid ATPL (Airline Transport Pilots License) License
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
Air Borealis is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.