Lounsbury Automotive Moncton has an opening for a Sales Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills to be responsible for supporting a team of highly productive Sales Consultants who can achieve sales and revenue growth expectations, all while providing a high standard of customer service. The role focuses on new car sales.
Why work for us?
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Benefits Plan including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, that begins on your first day
- Pension Plan
- Employee discounts on cars and furniture
- Great work culture
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Coach and mentor the Sales Consultants to provide the best sales experience for our customers
- Consistently evaluate the Sales Consultant's performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure employees comply with our company's policies and procedures
- Keep up to date with manufacturer marketing and promotional information
- Manage the inventory of used vehicles of the dealership: from appraising trade-in vehicles and evaluating the retail potential to determining the reconditioning needs
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, or a related field or a combination of education and related experience
- 5 or more years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous managerial experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is an asset