Req Id: 415240
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We're proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.Our Bell stores are looking for Seasonal Greeters for the holiday season!
- Do you genuinely have fun helping customers?
- Are you passionate about new technology?
- Are you able to adjust yourself to new situations and environments?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule
- Ensure client satisfaction and exceed customers' expectations by going the extra mile
- Greet each and every customer
- Manage the flow and entry into the store
- Cleaning and sanitizing within the store on a continuous basis
- Running inventory within the mall and restocking of various products
- Supporting various store operational duties
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell brand
- A great attitude towards customer service is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the latest technology
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
What's in it for you?
- Hourly wage, plus a $2 top up
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Career opportunities
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Application Deadline: 12/01/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, ON, Scarborough
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.