Breathing Green Solutions is currently looking for a Sanitation Specialist. Reporting to the Sanitation Lead, the Sanitation Specialist will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the production facility.
- Cleaning walls, floors, doors and equipment in sterile and non-sterile environments
- Ensuring kitchen, washrooms, employee change rooms, and showers are clean and tidy
- Cleaning tools and ensuring employees have clean scrubs
- Change boot dip sanitizers regularly
- Prepare cleaning solutions
- Assist in the training of new hires and advise colleagues on proper cleaning techniques
- Follow all sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Comply with all safety procedures
As a member of a small and agile team, the Sanitation Specialist may be asked to assist in other departments such as the production team during harvest time.
- Cleaning experience, preferrably in an commercial or industrial environment
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of productivity while maintaining exceptional results
- Must be coordinated and able to work in tight spaces
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation to the facility
- Shift are 10 hours in length (7am to 5pm) with a 4 days on, 4 days off rotation.
- Must be willing to provide a criminal background check and credit check
Work With Us
What will Breathing Green Solutions offer you?
- Opportunity to join a growing company with plenty of room for individual growth
- Competitve compensation with full benefits and RRSP matching program.
- Opportunity to live and work in rural Nova Scotia
Breathing Green Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer