The Red Shores Casual Slot Technician will support the Full Time Slot Technician in maintenance and repair of all EGD machines and related gaming equipment. The intent of the Casual Slot Technician is to provide support for peak periods, vacation coverage, and to support all floor moves, new game installs, and/or game conversions. S/He must complete all activities while adhering to the PEI Lotteries Act, Atlantic Lottery, Provincial, Federal, Municipal, and other applicable laws, regulations, and policies as well as Red Shore's Internal Control Manual and Departmental Policies.
• Ensure all EGD's and related equipment are properly maintained. This function may require the testing of EGDs for trouble shooting purposes or to ensure that the games are up to all standards prior to implementing.
• Maintain through knowledge of all EDG and gaming equipment.
• Monitor EGD technical performance and track all repairs to trend existing issues and ensure future product performance.
• Support the full time slot technician and IT Ops to maintain all relevant systems at Red Shores, troubleshooting systems issues, implementing any systems related fixes required at the venues, etc.
• Working with the Distribution Centre, maintain and track a suitable stocking level of all relevant parts and equipment required to operate the department and site in an optimal manner.
• Ensure all applicable Internal Control Manual and Departmental Procedures and Policies pertaining to EGDs are strictly adhered to.
• Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and highest caliber of customer service and respect to all patrons and ALC employees.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identifying any unsafe practices and conditions.
• College diploma in electronics or related field. Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of diploma.
• Strong organizational, time management, planning and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Knowledge of slot machines and related gaming equipment and systems would be considered an asset.