Production Line Worker
Steel Door Manufacturing
Moncton, New Brunswick
Are you looking to be part of a growing and developing team in an organization that values its people, customers, work, and supply chain? If so, APEX is currently accepting applications for full-time, part-time, day, evening, and weekend shift Production Line Workers within its Steel Door Manufacturing Group.
This is a permanent position reporting to the Shift Lead Hand. The primary duties of this role involve grinding, priming, working with body fill, and spot welding.
Some weekend work or overtime may be required and training will be provided.
- Grinding and priming of doors and frames.
- Tack and spot welding of component parts to doors and frames.
- Packaging and loading product onto trailers.
- Ability to crouch, kneel, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds, as some heavy lifting is required.
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve to the Production Supervisor.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Complying with all company policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read imperial and metric measurements.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions and work under little or no supervision.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function in a team-based work environment.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature.
- Strong desire to produce high quality products.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department by
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 100 Millennium Blvd, Moncton, NB, E1E 2G8
We thank all applicants for their interest in becoming an APEXer, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.