Aerospace Component Manufacturing
Moncton, New Brunswick
Are you looking to be part of a growing and developing team in an organization that values its people, customers, work, and supply chain? If so, APEX is currently accepting applications for a CNC Machinist within its Aerospace Component Manufacturing Group.
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Shift Supervisor. The primary role of this position will be to set up, operate, and maintain CNC lathes or CNC mills.
Some weekend work or overtime may be required and training will be provided.
- Set up, operate, and maintain CNC Lathes or CNC Mills.
- Operate hand tools and use precision measuring devices.
- Read and interpret production documentation - including blueprints.
- Maintain production schedules.
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve to the lead-hand(s).
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned to meet operational requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College diploma in CNC Manufacturing or equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered and training will be provided.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring devices.
- Knowledge of GD and T would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work both individually or within a team environment with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the aerospace manufacturing industry would be considered an asset.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions and work under little or no supervision.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department by
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 100 Millennium Blvd, Moncton, NB, E1E 2G8
We thank all applicants for their interest in becoming an APEXer, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.