DEPARTMENT: Social Work
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
JOB TYPE: Permanent full-time
SCHEDULE: Day, 8 and 12-hour shifts. Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Bilingual essential
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
Under the supervision of the region management, the incumbent shall provide quality services to clients of the St Joseph Community Health Centre and of the Jacquet River Health Centre. He/she shall carry out the administrative duties associated with patient care and the position. He/she shall work as part of a multidisciplinary team. He/she must comply with management and support the department's decisions and methods of intervention. He/she shall help clients lead a productive and healthy life. He/she shall be a role model for clients.
- Bachelor's degree in social work from an approved school of social work;
- Member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Social Workers;
- Initiative, good judgement, self-motivation;
- Organizational and public relations skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.