Registered Nurse IC, Permanent Full-Time,
Nursing, Bay D'Espoir Community Health Centre, St. Alban's
Definition of Work: This is professional nursing work with responsibility to provide complete nursing care at the Bay D'Espoir Community Health Centre. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
* Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
* Current BLS certification for health care providers from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
* Current PALS, TNCC, ACLS and CTAS certification or be willing to complete next available courses.
* Completion of the Health Assessment course or willingness to complete next available course.
* Consistent demonstration of Central Health's corporate values; Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Stewardship and Quality.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Financial incentives may be available. Please contact the People and Culture department at 292-2460 for further information.
Hours of Work: 75 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: NS-31 ($41.79-$51.66)
Competition No.: P-2022000129-CPHC
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.