Cardiology Technologist I, Temporary Call In,
Non-Invasive Cardiology, Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre, Grand Falls-Windsor
Definition of Work:
Performs various Non-Invasive Cardiology procedures such as ambulatory monitoring setup and scanning, 12 and 15 lead EKGs, cardiac stress tests, pacemaker clinics, etc. Works closely with nursing staff and physicians ensuring that any acute/critical abnormalities identified from diagnostic testing are reported and maintains special files and charts on patients recordings, as well as, prepares and forwards reports to physicians. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centred care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
* Graduation from High School with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
* Completion of a Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT) approved course in the field of non-invasive cardiology.
* Must have a certificate of registration or be registry eligible with the CSCT.
* Recent experience in the operation of non-invasive cardiology equipment.
* Consistent demonstration of Central Health's corporate values; Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Stewardship and Quality.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of work: Call as needed (Shift work may be required)
Salary: LX-24 ($27.41-$34.26)
Competition Number: P-2022000716-CNH
Competition closing date: Open Until Filled
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.