Family Physician, Permanent Full-Time
Family Medicine, New World Island Clinic, Summerford
Definition of work: The physician will join a group practice and be responsible for outpatient and inpatient care as well as on-call duties at Notre Dame Bay Memorial Health Centre. Call requirement is 1:4. The successful physician must be willing to work in a team-based, client-focused environment, and partner with all team members to improve employee and patient safety by integrating safe work practices, identifying risk and implementing improvements when required.
* Eligible for registration and licensure as a General Practitioner with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador
* Satisfy credentialing requirements of Central Health
* Consistent demonstration of Central Health's corporate values; Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Stewardship and Quality.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority
Hours of work: 75 hours bi-weekly plus on-call obligations
Salary: Fee-for-Service (as per the Memorandum of Agreement and Department of
Health MCP Billing)
Benefits: Leave and benefits will be provided in accordance with the Memorandum of Agreement
Business Address: 50 Union St, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, A2A 2E1
Employer: Central Regional Health Authority
Contact Information: [email protected]
Competition number: P-2022000444-NDB
Competition closing date: Opened Until Filled
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.