Registered Nurse I, Temporary Full-Time
Medicine, Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre, Grand Falls-Windsor
Definition of Work:
This is a varied professional nursing position with responsibility to provide complete nursing care on the Medicine Unit. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
* Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
* Current BLS certification for health care providers from the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
* Current Health Assessment certification or willingness to complete the next available course.
* Consistent demonstration of Central Health's corporate values; Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Stewardship and Quality
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory certificate of conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
* Experience in medical unit nursing.
Hours of Work: 75 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: NS-28 ($37.86-$47.16)
Competition No.: P-2022000317-CNH
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.