Competition Number: 4070
Company Website: http://www.biovectra.com/
BIOVECTRA Inc. has immediate openings for Millwrights/ Mechanical Technicians. These are full-time permanent positions located in Windsor, NS.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing of research and process equipment (electrical/ mechanical/ instrumentation/ plumbing).
- Relocating of equipment through assembly and dismantle procedures.
- Performing diagnostics and repairs on process and research equipment.
- Analytical troubleshooting to detect irregularities in equipment.
- Providing quick and innovative solutions to equipment and process malfunctions.
- Utilizing knowledge and skill to recognize opportunities for improvement and savings.
- Providing corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance on research and industrial equipment in a lab and /or production environment.
- Updating maintenance records in CMMS/source information from CMMS and other information system throughout the facility.
- Completing equipment repair histories and spare parts consolidation.
- Additional duties assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-Secondary Education Diploma from a Mechanical or Electrical trade program or engineering technician program.
- Post-Secondary Trades certification with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating/Work Procedures as part of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices.
BIOVECTRA offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the "Apply Now" button below.
Closing Date June 30, 2023
Save for Later