Horizon's Communications and Community Engagement team
is looking for talented and enthusiastic communication professionals to join our team!
The Communications and Community Engagement portfolio consists of an integrated team of communication, marketing, and community engagement professionals.
We tell the stories of how Horizon staff, physicians, volunteers and patients, clients and family members are working to improve health care in our province and help ensure New Brunswickers have the information they need about their health care services.
Our team members have meaningful influence with health care leaders within Horizon, helping guide the organization through complex and challenging situations involving various internal and external stakeholders.
Our team is responsible for: corporate communications; internal communications; digital communications; media relations; marketing and advertising; creative services (graphic design, photography and videography); community engagement; and translation services.
About Our Opportunities
We're growing our team and have several exciting job opportunities available!
We're looking to meet with new and experienced communicators with a passion for sharing positive stories on numerous platforms with engaged and diverse audiences.
We have opportunities that will allow you to gain experience and expertise in a multitude of communication channels and work with health care providers, leadership and support personnel from across our organization.
Our work is fast-paced and rewarding, and every day on the job is different!
Working at Horizon provides you with a compensation package that is more than a base salary. You will be part of the public service, which provides access to health and dental, government pension, sick time, and vacation time, starting at three (3) weeks. Living outside the province? We offer a relocation allowance of up to $5,000.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a strong knowledge of best practices in corporate communications
- You are keen to develop print and digital content to execute communications strategies
- You possess strong decision-making, communication and project management skills
- You have the ability to support internal and external collaborative relationships and can work effectively within cross-departmental teams
- You enjoy communicating ideas and working closely with graphic designers, videographers, translators, and other communications professionals to bring projects to life
- You are interested in conducting research and providing strategic communication advice regarding strategic and emergent issues
- You enjoy writing communication pieces for publications (i.e., conducting interviews, writing articles, proofreading, editing, etc.)
- You are interested in planning events and official functions
- You are team player who is committed to working with others to meet deadlines
A background in health care communications is a valuable asset, but not a requirement.
Interested? Email [email protected] to learn more!